Sunday, June 5, 2011

SAHM I AM?

I've always prided myself on my ability to somewhat seamlessly juggle it all.. The one thing I've learned over the past year, however; is that makes for a very tired existence! It was all too much for me I guess you could say and I've felt guilty over the fact that some of my babies first moments were shared with his daycare "family". I recently decided to quit my full time corporate gig and trade in the badge and laptop for a sippy cup and stroller. I'm psyched about the possibility of having quality time with my kids creating special moments together this summer. It's a hard decision we're all faced with and who knows when I'll decide to go back to the corporate gig but for now I'm happy where I'm at... Plus I'll have more time to dedicate to our business and site- which is always fun for me. Stay tuned for more updates, stories, and our business updates. I'm new to the whole blog thing so bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment