Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I just love this time of year! Fall always seems to be the busiest time of year for our family, with birthdays, anniversaries, holidays.... you name it; but I wouldn't have it any other way. Part of what makes me love the Fall so much is the busy "ness" off it all. I love the crisp feel in the air and the smell of firewood when I walk outside. I wanted to create that feeling in my Fall Collection. This year I created a line of Autumn themed designs and Handmade Couture Halloween Costumes to die for!
Among the collection we have

"Autumn Breeze" an ankle length tulle dress of copper and chocolate tones with accenting Fall leaves on the bodice and a satin chocolate and gold halter ribbon tie.
"Snow White" inspired Halloween Costume
"Tangled" inspired Halloween Costume
"Busy Bee" Halloween Costume
"Tiny Tinker" Halloween Costume
Our "Just Boo-tiful" TuTu and matching Bloomer set
and last but not least our "BOO!" Trick-or-Treat monogrammed tulle bags for the tiniest of trick or treaters!

Find them all over at http://www.chloestutusweetshoppe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment